Andre Taylor aka "Gorgeous Dre" (former pimp)

Born from a Prostitute (his mother) and his father was a Pimp. He was raised a man despite been surrounded by Pimps and prostitutes. Gorgeous Dre is often caught saying “Before you are anything you got to be a man first.” It was a lesson his father (the pimp) taught him. Dre was sent to jail as Gorgeous Dre the pimp and reformed, enhancing in his faith towards the Heavenly Father and came out Andre Taylor.

If there ain't another pimp in the country, there's gonna be some mothafuckin' hoes, hoe-in...
Gorgeous Gre

Some interview with Gorgeous Gre - read here

You Must Learn The Pimp Game 
Gorgeous Dre is the first to tell you it’s not whether you win the lose, but how you play the game. 
1. Go Undetected 
“Individuals like myself go undetected most times. You wouldn’t know [we were pimps] if we were walking down the street. My whole premise was to get a woman to know me as a man. That’s what made me very successful in the game.” 
2. Become a square 
“Master the square aspect of life. Learn and observe how squares live. Read what squares read. Educate yourself to their way of life, because these muthafuckas run the world.” 
3. Combine intellectualism and street wisdom 
“You have to be intellectual in order to network. I was able bring that type of knowledge into my street knowledge and that is the thing that makes you unstoppable. Once you incorporate that square knowledge with this street knowledge you become a Master of the Game. They sky is the limit.” 
4. Camouflage your strengths 
“The greatest power in this game is to camouflage your strengths so people can’t prepare for them.” 
5. Play from a position of strength 
“As in any sales job, only 10 percent of the sales force make the majority of the money. That’s how it is in the game.” 
6. Abide by the principles of manhood 
“One has to be a man before he’s anything. There are responsibilities one has to live by to be deemed a real man: character, honor, and integrity. Those things apply across the board no matter what you do.” 
7. Be fair 
“When it’s all said and done, God is gonna judge every man and woman by how fair he’s been to the other man. In the game I treated every one of my women and every fellow man fair.” 
8. Learn from error and tragedy 
“The only way you can test the abilities of a man is through error and tragedy. That is the proving ground. I wouldn’t want a life that was perfect because I wouldn’t know what it is to face adversity.” 
9. Don’t be afraid to feed the wolves 
“When I was arrested, they came and took all my sh!t. But I don’t mind feeding the wolves sometimes. They can have it because I can get that sh!t again. Once you achieved success the first time, the second and third time is easy. 
10. Have Vision 
“When I got into the game I knew it wasn’t forever. I was in the game to get a nest egg of finances so that I could maneuver in the world and play from a position of strength. My objective was not to be in the game and be 50 years old talking about “I’m pimping.” I had vision”
King Magazine article from 2003. 
(my note: thanks to StuntHard from officialupa.19.forumer.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment